Safety Audit & Workplace Inspection Training Course
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Differentiating behaviors and conditions • Recognizing safe practices, behaviors and conditions • Identify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions • Talking to people – encouraging involvement and responsibility, identifying solutions through consultation and agreement • Determining & prioritizing controls • Ensuring quality audit / inspection – follow up and signing off
Who Should Attend
• Operation / Production / Purchasing Managers and Executives • Management / Human Resources Managers and Executives • Engineers and Technicians • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committee / Leaders • Supervisors or Union Representatives
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.