Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the legal requirement in the usage of PPE at the workplace • Appreciate the importance of PPE in accident prevention programme • identify various types of PPE in the workplace • Understand the correct and proper method in using PPE in order to ensure its effective usage • Effectively manage PPE at workplace in accordance to legal requirements as well as to basic hygiene requirements
Who Should Attend
• Factory / Production / Purchasing Managers, Executives and Workers • Management / Human Resources Managers, Executives and Workers • Engineers and Technicians • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committee / Leaders • Supervisors or Union Representatives • All other worker involving in daily manual handling task
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.