The objective of the course is to equip the participants with the basic concepts of safety at elevated work platform. Participants will also be trained on safety of platforms, scaffolding, ladder and personal protective equipment. At the end of the course participants will have increased awareness and a good understanding on the requirements for working at height.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the hazards and safety requirements when working at height • Proper use of various types of safety harness and fall protection and arrest systems as well as the safety precautions against fall from height
Who Should Attend
• Operation / Production / Purchasing Managers and Executives • Management / Human Resources Managers and Executives • Engineers and Technicians • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committee / Leaders • Supervisors or Union Representatives
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.