Shah Alam, Selangor
- Assist the Lead and Master Trainer in Preparing the class
- Conduct Practical Session for Basic Classes
- In charge of the administration and arrangement of class
- Assist in development and enhancement of program
- Pass the trainer development program
- A trainer development program will be conducted for all selected candidate for a period of 3 months.
accommodation, allowances and training courses with assessment will be conducted for a candidate.
- Successful completion of the program, a job will be offer to the candidate in
Academy of Safety and Emergency Care as an assistant or Lead Trainer depend on capability and vacancy
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Medical Science, Nursing,
Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): language proficiency, presentations and demonstrations, Driving License.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam and outstation (Whole Malaysia).
- No work experience required.
- 6 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working 5 ½ days a week
- Competitive Salary & Allowances
- Quarterly Performance Incentives
- Performance Based Bonus
- Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance