The course will prepare the participants in handling emergencies in the event of chemical spill and the emergency protocols in handling emergency.
The course starts with theory session which will introduce the key principles of chemical spill control and will be followed by the practical session that will fully utilize the participant’s knowledge gained from the theory session. After going through both the theory and practical sessions, participants are expected to be capable in handling chemical spill in their workplace.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Handle release and spillage of hazardous material • Identify a hazardous material
• Take safety actions during an incidents
Who Should Attend
• OSH Practitioners: SHO, OHD, OHN, IHT, CHRA • Emergency Response Team Members and Leaders • First Aid Team • Fire Fighting Team • Anyone who’s involved in chemicals at their workplace
• Physically and mentally fit • Experience being an ERT is an advantage and highly recommended
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.