It is specially designed to provide basic knowledge and skill on Confine Space Safety. It includes understanding the potential hazard in a confine space, its safety procedures and uses of gas detector besides self contained breathing apparatus. It also includes the rescue of confined space.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the hazards of confined space • Familiarize with use of hazardous gas detectors • Identify resources available for rescue operation
Who Should Attend
• Occupational Safety & Health practitioners • Contractors • Supervisory Level Personnel • Management / Human Resources Managers and Executives • Engineers and Technicians • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committee / Leaders • Supervisors or Union Representatives
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.