Accident Investigation & Reporting Training Course
Industrial accidents are not only disruptive to work but also costly affairs to the factory. Whilst the incidence of accidents at the workplace is on the rise, employers need not resign to the fact that these industrial accidents are beyond their control. Employee education on safety awareness as well as improving work environment may effectively prevent industrial accidents in the workplace. In this respect, this training will benefit employees and safety & health committee
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Apply the proven techniques used by many multinational companies on accident investigation • Identify the root causes and contributing factors in a classroom setting • Verifying the organizational factor types that if being addressed, will assist in accident prevention program of an organization
Who Should Attend
• Operation / Production / Purchasing Managers and Executives • Management / Human Resources Managers and Executives • Engineers and Technicians • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committee / Leaders • Supervisors or Union Representatives
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.