Ergonomics & Manual Handling In The Workplace Training Course
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify ergonomic risks and factors • Why it is important to follow the rule of ergonomic • Learn the correct steps involved in conducting correct ergonomic • Introduce measures that can be used to eliminate or reduce ergonomic risk in workplace
Who Should Attend
• Factory / Production / Purchasing Managers, Executives and Workers • Management / Human Resources Managers, Executives and Workers • Engineers and Technicians • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committee / Leaders • Supervisors or Union Representatives • All other worker involving in daily manual handling task
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.