This course is designed to introduce the trainee to the duties and responsibilities of an ERT team member, and to obtain the necessary skill of handling an fire, injury and emergencies.
The course provides the practice ground for the workers and ERT team members to have a clear understanding on their roles in an evacuation and rescue operation. In addition to, they will test the Staff Response Plans that has been discussed to identify whether is it possible to be conducted by the staff as well as rating its effectiveness either to maintain or even amend.
Completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Revised the participant on important concept of fire fighting, emergency response plan and preparedness and first aid
- Coordinate the evacuation of the worker during an emergency
- Operate emergency shutdown procedure
- Fire Team Members, Fire Wardens, First Aid Team Member, Chemical Spill Control Team Members
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- All levels of workers and interested individuals
- Physically and mentally fit
- Experience being an ERT is an advantage and highly recommended
Training Approach and Methodologies
A good blend of Theory and Practical Session where at least half of the time the participant will be on the run. With the help of multimedia presentation e.g. slides show, video clips and lively and humour presentation from our trainers, participants are guaranteed a fun, refreshing yet informative training experience.
Sufficient practical material for each and every participant make sure every of them have a hands on experience to acquire the skills needed to perform the life saving task.
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Achievement.