Emergency Response Teams are the first line of defense in emergencies. Before assigning personnel to these teams, the employer must assure that employees are physically capable of performing the duties that may be assigned to them. Here are a few critical areas that will be recognized for the training:
• Use of various types of fire extinguishers and hose reel • First aid i.e. CPR and injury management • Shutdown and evacuation procedures • Other related hazard control training at workplace e.g. Chemical Spill Control, Confined Space Rescue or other related course
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Handling emergency in plant • Fighting small fire • Attending to the injured and illed
Who Should Attend
• OSH Practitioners • Emergency Response Team Members and Leaders • First Aid Team • Fire Fighting Team • All levels of workers and interested individuals
• Physically and mentally fit • Experience being an ERT is an advantage and highly recommended
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
• Experiential learning • Scenario based learning
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.