Most of the procedure while the fire event is immediately run out from the building through the evacuation staircase based on the designated evacuation route. With all the time, occupants or staffs really acknowledge when the alarm start to ring to give notification to make people surrounding alert toward the incidents. While waiting the fire team to response just to put off the small fire may cause fire spread and radiate into another places that will become a big scale of fire event and will affected the whole building. This Essential Fire Fighting course is design as an exposure for Emergency Response Team as well as staff to get ready to handle any kind of fire incident at their places and be competent to using fire equipment’s at least operating the fire extinguisher or hose reel as medium to fight the small fire. Besides that, the attendee should know in how to do a basic rescue technique during casualties trapped in the building. Identify of fuel at surrounding and make awareness toward the importance of early response is another objective for attending this course.
Completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the chemistry and method of extinguishing fire.
- Demonstrate the use of the Fire Extinguisher promptly.
- Ability to put off small fire.
- Demonstrate understanding of self rescue technique during event of fire.
- Perform basic casualties rescue and moving during incident.
- Human Resource Managers and Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- OSH Practitioners: SHO, OHD, OHN, IHT, CHRA
- Safety Managers and Personnel
- Security Managers and Personnel
- All levels of workers and interested individuals
- Physically and mentally fit
- Experience in fire safety is an advantage and highly recommended
Training Approach and Methodologies
A comprehensive blend between the Theory and Practical Session in which half of the time the participant will be on the run. With the help of multimedia presentation e.g. slides show, video clips and lively and humorous presentation from our trainers, participants are guaranteed a fun, refreshing yet informative training experience.
Fire Fighting Drill using Fire Extinguisher is another training approach that catches the participant eye balls and tests them on skills of putting off fire. Sufficient practical material for each and every participant make sure every of them have a hands on experience to acquire the skills needed to perform the life saving task.
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Certificate of Training is valid for 3 years from the date of training. Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, every 3 years retraining