This Fire Fighting Awareness course is design to introduce initial awareness regarding the knowledge to fight the fire especially in the incipient phase. We can limit the damage of fire event to its minimal or even null. This course emphasize on methods to extinguish small fire, ways to do self-rescue in the event of fire mostly in the building or industrial.
Completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the chemistry and method of extinguishing fire
- Demonstrate the use of the Fire Extinguisher promptly
- Ability to put off small fire
- Demonstrate understanding of self rescue technique during event of fire
- Human Resource Managers and Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- OSH Practitioners: SHO, OHD, OHN, IHT, CHRA
- Safety Managers and Personnel
- Security Managers and Personnel
- All levels of workers and interested individuals
- Physically and mentally fit
- Experience in fire safety is an advantage and highly recommended
Training Approach and Methodologies
A good blend of Theory and Practical Session in where at least half of the time the participants will be on the run. With the help of multimedia presentation e.g. slides show, video clips and lively and humour presentation from our trainers, participants are guaranteed a fun, refreshing yet informative training experience.
Fire Fighting Drill using Fire Extinguisher is another training approach that catches the participant eye balls and tests them on skills of putting off fire. Sufficient practical material for each and every participant make sure every of them have a hands on experience to acquire the skills needed to perform the life saving task.
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Awareness