The main objective from the most companies that involved into high industrial hazard categories is to ensure that all the system including response system is in the good condition and updated. Despite the system and response plan been created, the risk of incident is still there and might be happen without our control and intention. The readiness and willingness from the Emergency Response Team especially Fire Fighting member should be in the plan and ready as well. One of the options into that objective is throughout the lively exposure and training. This course purposely designed to make some physical and mental exercise precisely for fire fighting and rescue team.
The topics in Intermediate Occupational Fire Fighting course will covered more detail and enable the attendee have more time to hand-on an every single practical session including fight the lively fire as well as the trained the leadership mechanism that will be assigned in the group and critically in-charge the team member in handling the multiple incidents during drill session. Tactical and Strategy in which be point out from the team and team leader to handle the big scale of fire event need to be emphasize thoroughly by based on type of incident especially involving the fire and casualties. This course also involved handling the casualties and trapped occupants as well as physically rescuing the multiple casualties in both small and large scale structure in building. There’s much more session that will be passed through by attendee throughout these three days training.
Completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the chemistry and method of extinguishing fire
- Demonstrate the use of the Fire Extinguisher promptly
- Demonstrate the correct skills to form a hose team
- Demonstrate the ability to manage fire, safely and effectively
- Demonstrate understanding of self rescue technique during event of fire
- Understand the job scope and responsibilities of rescue team
- Demonstrate highly team work as fire and rescue team in disaster phase
- Be able to improvise the skill and technique in fire and rescue
- Human Resource Managers and Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members\
- Emergency Response Team Members
- OSH Practitioners: SHO, OHD, OHN, IHT, CHRA
- Safety Managers and Personnel
- Security Managers and Personnel
- All levels of workers and interested individuals
- Physically and mentally fit
- Experience in fire safety is an advantage and highly recommended
Training Approach and Methodologies
A comprehensive blend of Theory and Practical Session in which half of the time the participant will be on the run. With the help of multimedia presentation e.g. slides show, video clips and lively and humor presentation from our trainers, participants are guaranteed a fun, refreshing yet informative training experience.
Fire Fighting Drill using Hose is another training approach that catches the participant eye balls and tests them on skills of putting off fire. Sufficient practical material for each and every participant make sure every of them have a hands on experience to acquire the skills needed to perform the life saving task.
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Competency.
Certificate of Competency is valid for 3 years from the date of training. Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, every 3 years retraining is very much recommended.