It is specially designed to provide basic knowledge and skill on handling of heavy goods vehicle. It includes understanding the system of vehicle control, recognition of hazard, safe braking (with or without ABS), overtaking, cornering forces and observation skills on road a safe driver should obtain.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Develop a correct and systematic approach to minimizing risk in the handling heavy goods vehicle • Describe the correct procedure to recognize driving hazard • Demonstrate understanding on principle of safe braking • Demonstrate ability of avoiding skidding and control over skidded vehicle • Overtake and cornering safely
Who Should Attend
• Transport and Logistics Staff of the company • Safety and Health Committee Members • Any other staff that require to operate heavy goods vehicle
• Physically and mentally fit • Possess valid driving license
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.