This course has been designed to explain the responsibility of employee and the role of employer in the Safety Management System.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the OSH Act 1994 • Comply to OSH Act 1994 • Identify workplace hazards and anticipate with appropriate control measures
Who Should Attend
• Management Staffs • Supervisors • Line Leaders • Shift Supervisors • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committees
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.