Essential First Aid Training
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone without any signs and symptoms. It takes only 4 to 10 minutes for an SCA victim to die if there were to be no intervention; however, it may take more than 10 minutes for an ambulance to arrive at the scene.
Course Date 26th October 2019
Course Duration 1 full day / 8 hours
Course Fee FREE
(worth RM475.00 || seat deposit of RM100.00 is applicable and shall be refund on the day after the course end. )
ASEC’s Training Centre,
A-9-1, Centrepoint Business Park, Jalan Tanjung Keramat 26/35, Seksyen 26, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor,
Contact No : 1300 – 88 – 2732 (ASEC),
Whatsapp No : 013-520 0402 (Administration ASEC)
- Once registered & make the payment, there is no refundable for any person who is not coming and can’t be postponed the registration to another training date.
- Certificate request, we will charged RM100.00 and be deducted from your deposit.
First Aid means the initial help that was delivered to the sick and injured. These help might seems simple but making a difference between life and death. This course will provide essential knowledge and skills in emergency care for people who do not wish to participate in a competency program.
Completing the course, participants will be able to:
▪ Demonstrate Basic Life Support Steps i.e. CPR and Heimlich Maneuver ▪ Demonstrate the management of bleeding and wounds▪ Demonstrate the management of burns and scalds
Each attendee will receive
- Course Completion Card
- Certificate of Training (if any)
- Lay Rescuer CPR
- Combination of CPR & AED in a Cardiac Emergency
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (Choking)
- Bleeding and wound
▪ Physically and mentally fit
Instructor background – All instructors are from medical background for example nurses, paramedic and medical assistant and Doctor.
Training Approach and Methodologies
A good blend of Theory and Practical Session where at least half of the time the participant will be on the run. With the help of multimedia presentation e.g. slides show, video clips and lively and humor presentation from our trainers, participants are guaranteed a fun, refreshing yet informative training experience.
Sufficient practical material for each and every participant make sure every of them have a hands on experience to acquire the skills needed to perform the life saving task.