This course is designed to introduce participants the duties and responsibilities of a fire warden, and to obtain the necessary skills of fire safety, prevention, and risk assessment. The course provides awareness of the dangers of fire, guidance in the use of extinguishers and how to carry out the fire routine procedure.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Describe combustion and identify the factors that contribute to the combustion process sources of ignition and spread of fire • Understand on how to raise the alarm • Use fire extinguishers promptly • To put out small fire, safely and effectively • Conduct the maintenance and monitoring of daily fire safety in the workplace and the specific duties of a fire warden in the event of a fire
Who Should Attend
• Fire Team Members, Fire Wardens • Safety and Health Committee Members • Emergency Response Team Members • Persons who are required in assisting management with the coordinated fire routine procedure
• Physically and mentally fit • Experience in fire safety is an added advantage and is highly recommended
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.