Office Safety and Office Ergonomics Training Course
This course has been designed to provide basic knowledge on Occupational Safety and Health aspects for office environment. It includes basic understanding of office environment, the potential safety and health hazards that exist in office, and their control measures.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify safety and health hazards in office environment • Familiarize with its control measures to reduce risk of office accidents and illnesses
Who Should Attend
• Occupational Safety and Health Practitioners • Executives, Clerks and Office Workers • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committees
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.