This course is designed to introduce the trainee to the duties and responsibilities of a ERT team member, and to obtain the necessary skill of handling an fire, injury and emergencies.
The course provides the practice ground for the workers and ERT team members to have a clear understanding on their roles in an evacuation and rescue operation.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Revised the participant on important concept of fire fighting, emergency response plan and preparedness and first aid • Coordinate the evacuation of the worker during an emergency • Operate emergency shutdown procedure
Who Should Attend
• Fire Team Members, Fire Wardens, First Aid Team Member, Chemical Spill Control Team Members • Safety and Health Committee Members • Emergency Response Team Members • All employees of a work station
• Physically and mentally fit • Experience being ERT team member is highly recommended
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.