This is an in depth course on manual and mechanical Forklift and Stacker handling which designed to increased safety, motivation and productivity which helps to protect personnel, loads and equipment. It also delivers a through understanding on safety management and procedures in compliance with the Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994 (OSHA, Act 514).
The course caters to train for both new or inexperience Forklift and Stacker operators and experienced operators for new skills and techniques. It covers both theoretical and practical instruction in a realistic environment for all types of Forklifts and Stacker.
This training program has been designed for companies whom operators had to operate both Forklift and Stacker on their daily working activities. They are learning the technical aspects and safe operations on both machines.
1. To deliver a better understanding for new recruits as well as veteran drivers on the principles for safer forklift and stacker operation, the types and its operation procedures.
2. To emphasis on safety awareness towards the hazards in the workplace which arise from the use of forklift and stacker in accordance with the legal safety requirements under OSHA 1994 (Act 514) standard.
3. To emphasis on safety awareness on using the Forklift and Stacker to meet with the legal safety requirements under 0SHA Act1994 (Act 514) and to ensure the Forklift and Stacker operators are competent person.
4. To increase productivity and efficiency while reducing the risk of products damage, property damage and accidents.
5. To enable the Forklift and Stacker operator to identify potential Stacker failure before a breakdown occurs.