It is specially designed to provide basic knowledge and skill on handling of 4-wheel drive vehicle. It includes understanding the system of vehicle control and other essential knowledge a safe driver should obtain.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Develop a correct and systematic approach to minimizing risk in the driving environment • Understand the vehicle system and perform vehicle maintenance • Understand the dangers involved in vehicle recovery • Read the tract for danger point • Cope with a range of problematic terrain including mud, sand and rough surfaces
Who Should Attend
• Transport and Logistics Staff of the company • Safety and Health Committee Members • Any other staff that require to operate 4-wheel drive vehicle in an off road situation
• Physically and mentally fit • Possess valid driving license
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.