Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand different types of hazards that presence in the workplace
• Learn how to effectively identify hazards in the workplace
• Understand the main occupational hazard groups and the health risks that certain workplace hazard pose
• Evaluate the risks associated with the identified hazards and make recommendations on eliminating or reducing the risks of these hazards
• Determine the appropriate hazards control measures and assess the effectiveness of the control measures taken
• Appreciate the importance of hazards identification process as a means to avoid accidents in the workplace
Who Should Attend
• Operation / Production / Purchasing Managers and Executives
• Management / Human Resources Managers and Executives • Engineers and Technicians • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committee / Leaders • Supervisors or Union Representatives
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.