Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand what is Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is all about
• Understand why it is important to conduct JSA in order to reduce accident at the workplace
• Learn the correct steps involved in conducting JSA
• Understand the main occupational hazard groups and evaluate the risks associated with the identified hazards
• Have the hands-on experience in developing a JSA
Who Should Attend
• Operation / Production / Purchasing Managers and Executives • Management / Human Resources Managers and Executives • Engineers and Technicians • Safety and Health Officers • Safety and Health Committee / Leaders • Supervisors or Union Representatives
• Physically and mentally fit
The Training Approach and Methodologies
Participants will gain essential knowledge and skills through:
• Dynamic & highly engaging presentation • Interactive and fun • Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
• Hands-on experience • Participant-orientated
Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
Certificate will be delivered to the client’s correspondence address within 21 working days after completion of the course. Special arrangement for fast delivery can be made upon request.
Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.